- Build community, personal and business relationships among
members of the group.
- Exchange qualified business leads with one another on a
- Encourage member interaction outside of regular meetings.
- Visit our Blog, Facebook Page and Twitter Page
Thank you to our
(11:30am every other Thursday in the Tuscany Tavern Dining Room. Walk in the front door go immediately left into the special dining room.)
- 11:25 – Leadership Committee - Confirm Roster, Bylaws and
- 11:30 – Call to order / Recognition of Guests
- 11:35 – 30-second Introductions by all (Elevator Pitch)
- 11:45 – Attendance / Exchange Leads via Lead Forms
- 11:55 – Two 10-minute presentations / Select next
- 12:10 – Old Business / New Business / Updates on Member
- 12:25 – Wrap up and adjourn at 12:30 (optional lunch
Items for Next Meeting February 27th:
- Meeting location - Tuscany Tavern at Hwy 74 and Hwy 103 (SE corner) 32214 Ellingwood Trail, Evergreen, CO 80439.
- All Leads Group members must be Chamber members - please stay current.
- Accounting - please get your balance to $0.00 - payments ($45/qtr) to Gary.
- Review Dave Behr website
- Discuss next Canyon Courier Ad - Debrief the back page ad. View Ad
- Long presentations for this meeting: Rachel Nicks( Click here for schedule ) Tysu next week
- Mention in the EACC blast email each week.
- Member of the month for December newsletter?
(You need to talk with the Chamber to prepare your article)
- Reminder to all Leads group members - please setup your Linked-In account and join our Group.
Unable to attend this week:
Guests this week: Rebecca Nickel
Guests last week: